Shop Now! - OrthoMolecular Products
Become a New Patient - enter code, MED260-01 for Ortho Molecular Supplements
Ortho Molecular doesn’t formulate supplements to be showy, they formulate them to work. As a result, they help patients get better faster.
These days, most dietary supplement companies are really sales and marketing firms. While they may formulate their own products, it is standard to outsource the manufacturing, laboratory testing, bottling, and labeling to a big contract manufacturer. The upside to this practice is that it’s convenient. The downside is that companies lose control to others that don’t share the same passion for the quality of the products.
Ortho Molecular Products is unique in that they operate their own 100,000-square-foot, cGMP, FDA-audited manufacturing facility that is based in Stevens Point, Wisconsin and staffed by highly trained personnel who share a passion for efficacy. They control the entire production process — from formulation…to raw materials sourcing…to manufacturing…to laboratory testing of incoming materials and finished product…to bottling and labeling — they are perfectionists.
Ortho Molecular Products manufacturing facility is strictly controlled by rigorous standards that meet cGMPs, and it routinely passes FDA and third-party audits. Extensive testing on every product they manufacture means you can trust the consistent purity, strength, identity, and composition of each and every Ortho Molecular Products formula. They…
• Follow rigid SOPs (standard operating procedures) and MOPs (methods of procedure) throughout every stage of production, leaving nothing to chance.
• Test all incoming raw materials in a state-of-the-art, in-house laboratory for identity (Is the material what it says it is?), purity (Does it contain any contaminants?), and composition (Does it match expected specifications?).
• Mix all their raw materials in dedicated blending rooms using custom-made 5,000-liter mixers and following strict protocols to ensure product consistency.
• Manufacture every batch of product in dedicated tabletting and encapsulating rooms, which are thoroughly cleaned and dried after each batch is made to protect against cross-contamination. It can take up to eight hours just to clean one room!
• Perform thorough post-cleaning inspections to ensure the highest state of sanitation has been achieved.
• Test all finished products for identity (Does the formula contain the correct ingredients?), strength (Are the ingredients present in the potencies claimed?), and purity (Does the formula contain any contaminants?).
• Put every new formula through stability testing, which involves assaying ingredients to detect any degradation at 6-month intervals, thus ensuring the formula meets label claim at expiration.
***click on image to be taken to page***